- To upload a study, navigate to your "Work List", "My Uploads" or "Studies" tabs on the left
- Click on the "Add Study" button on the top right upper corner
- Click on the "Web Uploader" button on the left
4. Insert CD/flash drive or have your image files in your computer beforehand then click on the "Select the folder containing the file DICOMDIR" as shown below
5. Locate and Select you DICOMDIR file then click "Upload"
6. Fill up the rest of the form and the hit "Upload Selected"
7. Once successfully uploaded, your images will come up on the My uploads and studies page
8. Alternatively, you can also choose to upload your images from a windows computer with the AlemHealth uploader for windows. Navigate to the Add studies section and click on the "Uploader for Windows" button
9. Then click on "Download Software" on the right. Your download will start automatically and you can follow the steps for installation and guide HERE
10. Besides that, you can also get your images directly from facilities that you work with. To start, click on the button "Get images from a Facility" on the add studies page
11. Fill up the form and click on "Invite". The AlemHealth team will get in contact with the facility and add them to the network so that you can start uploading images directly from them. We will notify you via your registered email once the facility has been successfully added.